Click here to pay your plantation management fee »
Diversifying your portfolio has never been easier. Investing with Touchwood can be completed by following the simple four-step process included below:
1. Complete an online application form. Note: investors in Hong Kong must complete a hard copy of the application.
2. We will send a confirmation e-mail to ensure the details of your order are correct.
3. Transfer your payment to our HSBC Hong Kong bank account.
4. Your investment starts the day upon which we receive payment. We will send you a unique client login, enabling you to monitor your new investment as we begin planting your plot.
Your agreement and official receipts can be accessed online anytime by using the login provided. The delivery of your full client packet, including hard copies of the forestry certificate, letter from the chairman and customer invoice, occurs within three months of payment.
Congratulations! Upon completion of the above four-step process, you will be a certified owner of Touchwood’s sustainable forestry investments. But our service does not stop there.
We take pride in the one-on-one relationships we have cultivated with our clients, providing an unparalleled level of customer-service and attention. Our after-sales services include:
- 24-hour online access to your plot data
- E-mail updates (upon request), where you can have the latest company news and information sent directly to your inbox. This same information is also posted online for your convenience and can be accessed anytime through your login.
- Plantation tours, where you can visit your plot and view your trees. We are always ready to give any client a tour of our plantations. Please come and visit!
- If you are not able to visit in person, view your plot online with our ‘Forest Watch’ service. Upon request, we can send you video, pictures and a report on your plot. Additional fees may apply.
- And for anything else, please visit our contact page. Our financial advisors are always just a phone call away.
- Most valuable resinous wood in the World
- Anticipated returns in excess of 15% AAR